Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hateful Words

Do you find it upsetting when you come accross the fact that someone has said something hateful about you.

As I was going through some stuff today that is exactly what I did. I realize that she is a teenager and thrives off of drama of late but to write hateful things as she did is really upsetting and hurtful. I am almost tempted to just quit on a whole bunch of levels. Why even try if she is going to just be hateful. I know that children have a habit of doing and saying things without really thinking about the consquences or how it will impact others but come-on really? I am not sure if I am going to confront her about it or not, and at this point I don't think there is an real point to it.

As a parent we always strive for the best for our children and tr to raise them not to make the same mistakes that we made in our lives. We try to provide for a better life that we had and would love to take away any pain or stop them from experiencing bad situations, but as a teenager they do not see it that way. They see it as if we are controlling them or being mean as they put it.

What are your experiences with teenagers who love the drama?