Friday, December 16, 2011

WOW Time Is Flying

The past couple of days have just been a blur of working and crocheting. The more I do the faster the time seems to go. It has been good and I am now officially working on my last afghan for Christmas. Then when it is all over I will just have to figure out what I am going to be doing for next years Christmas presents. Any ideas?
I will be taking pics of all of the afghans that I have made and will post them after they have been given away for Christmas. I am very proud of what I have been able to accomplish with this crocheting but don't want to post the pics before as I don't want to ruin anyones Christmas present by showing them what they are getting beforehand. Well I had better get back to it as time is moving and I only have a few hours before I have to go back to work.

If you have any ideas as to what I should make for next year let me know?