Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thinking Towards The New Year

Well here we are in a couple of weeks we will be stepping into 2012. I am still quite busy trying to get the final couple of afghans done and I am quite sure that they will be completed on time. While I am keeping busy trying to get things done I still do let my mind wander. I have started to compile a small list of things that I want to be able to accomplish in 2012. I will post this list once I am sure that I have everything worked out as to what is feasible and what is not. I was thinking about trying to set up one major accomplishment per month and smaller accomplishments to be done either weekly or bi-weekly. We will see once I have everything set up and determined.

Are your thoughts already leaning towards changes for the new year coming up?