Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Is Approaching Fast

Well we are only 1 day or so away from the New Year. I almost have my list of what I hope to accomplish done. Just to warn you it is not going to be a list of resolutions but plans for my next year. I will be trying to do everything on my list but am going to be laying it out so that I focus on only 1 or 2 things per month. After 30 days of doing that particular thing I feel that it will by that time be habit and I will be able to move onto the next point of focus.
I have been thinking alot on this as I have been making my list of changes. I have only chosen things that I am sure will enlighten my life and bring me joy or healthiness. I will be posting this list tomorrow just in time for the New Years.

What are you plans for positive change in the New Year?