Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Coming Fast

I can't believe we are already in the Christmas season. Someone posted on facebook today that there is only 17 days left til Christmas Day arrives. I still have about an afghan or two to go so I guesss I better get crocheting really quickly so that I can have them complete on time.
This year I am planning on some simple gifts for people, the idea that is being kicked around right now is to go to the flea market and try to find gifts that are truely for the people in my life. Not anything spectacular I know but I want to give gifts that may actually mean something showing that I put in time and thought into what is truely them. I absolutely want to avoid the Christmas rush in the stores and not break the bank while making sure that everyone who means something in my life receives something that may have sentimental valuen instead of just money value that will be put away somewhere and ignored. Hoepfully, it will go well and I will have the afghans done on time and a little something for everybody.

Are you ready for Christmas? How do you plan to not break the bank?