Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cleaning House And Baking

This weekend I plan on it being good and busy. I plan on doing another sorting of the house and getting rid of even more stuff. I am going to use the if it hasn't been used in six months or more I plan to get rid of it. I need a good soul cleaning again to help keep me focused which to me starts with the house. After I am done grocery shopping today I plan on starting the sorting process. Tomorrow I have set aside for baking. I plan on making shortbread cookies and getting the meals for the week cooked up and refrozen so that it will be one less thing that I have to do during the week. And while I am not doing these other things I plan on crocheting so that I have all the afghans done before Christmas.
With all these plans in place for the weekend I feel energized and feel a great sense of peace. I can't wait to get it all done and eat some yummy shortbread cookies.

How are you planning on spending your weekend?