Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wishful Thinking

It really sucks when you come to the point in your life when you come to the realization that on some things it is just wishful thinking. Sometimes you just can't change things. Sometmes it doesn't matter how hard you try or work for something it just doesn't work out.
It s really hard to accept that somethngs are just the way they are. I am sorry if it seems like I am whining here but it is just frustration coming out it's either that or another night of cleaning until 3 in the morning (like last night). I will get past this it will just take a little bit of time. I feel lately that I am in a bit of a rut and I need to break free of it. I think it is time to do some re-evaulating of certain things and take stock of what matters most and then go from there. In the meantime though I have been getting alot completed in the cleaning department and in the crocheting department too. At this rate I will definately have all other afghans done well before Christmas.

How do you handle wishful thinking that doesn't seem to come to fruition?