Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thought Provoking Movies

Have you ever seen a movie that made you sit back and think about who you are or how to find yourself? I have found that movie for me it is "Eat, Pray, Love" I can watch that movie over and over again. From the first time I saw it for me was thought provoking. Thoughts like "Do you know yourself?" and "How to find peace within yourself?". I totally admire that since it is based on a true story of one womans discovering to finding herself.I admire the bravery and the awesome experiences that she had on her journey.

I wish that I had the ability to find myself in that aspect. Not saying that I plan on running from my marraige or the life that I have but just to enhance it. Find my inner peace and really get to know just ME. I wouldn't even change my career path since I finally feel that I am on the right one at this point. I have no actual desire to flounder all over the world to try to find myself as even if I had the finances to do so, I couldn't walk away from my life. But I would love to do some traveling and experience the many things that the spiritual world has to offer not for a year though maybe just a couple of weeks in a few plces in the world. Haven't decided where I would like to go but I do know that Italy would be lovely as I always am in awe at the architechture of old. The other place I would love to visit is Bali as the world there seems to be peaceful and I could probably so some good soul searching there. My third place though would be to go back to Manila and have even more awesome experiences and see some old friends.

If you could go anywhere to find yourself where would it be?