Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seeing Things Clearly

I am glad to say that lately I have been seeing things very clearly or so I believe. I have had several eye opening moments where I sit back and go wow why didn't I see that before. Not in just one particular area either it has been in several areas from my marraige to how to deal with other people in my life. Nothing is going to change much regarding my life as right now I am liking where I am and where I am headed. This whole experience is teaching me how to deal with these situations and people. Sometimes you just have to accept that there are things about people that you just cannot change including how they deal with things. I think that when you realize this it puts you in a much calmer place because it no longer becomes your problem but puts in back on the person you were having the problem with.

When was your last moment of clarity?