Saturday, November 19, 2011

Forward Movement

It has been a very busy but good week. I have gotten alot of things on the go which is helping to keep me busy. I handed in my first assignment in Spanish and got 83% very happy about that one and the other school thing Pre-Calculus 11 I am still working on my first assignment. I feel like I am trying to learn a new language and you know what spanish is easier than pre-calculus 11. It is coming along just not as easy as I thought.
Other than that work has been good and I am still enjoying the 7-12 shift as it leaves my days free to try to work on school work and crocheting. I got Katie's afghan done this week so now I only have a couple more to make before Christmas. I am cutting it close but I know that I can accomplish it. So things are just moving forward at a nice pace and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel even if the end is very very far away.

Have you had any forward movement in the last week?