Sunday, October 2, 2011

Waiting For What

It is a very gorgeous Sunday morning. It is sunny outside and peaceful in the house. Yesterday I accomplished alot I got 5 meals prepared for the upcoming week and am looking forward to making my chicken corn chowder today which will do for today and tomorrow for dinner. YUM. Along with the cleaning that I plan on doing today I should be ready to face another week. I finished the afghan as planned yesterday and have now start on my next one. I chose a multicolored yarn for this next one and I hope that it ends up looking as good as I envision it too.

Have you ever had the sense that you are waiting for something although you may not know what it is? I have been feeling like this for the last couple of days. I feel that whatever is coming will end up being positive as this feeling is not accompanied with dread or anything but more of a feeling of calmness. I guess I will just wait and see what transpires. Well I'm off to get the housework done and work some more on the newest afghan.