Friday, October 21, 2011

The Upside Of Working Nights

I have come to discover over the last two weeks that there is an upside to working nights.

1) You get to sleep in while everyone else is gone to work. It is nice to be able to stretch out and take up the whole bed if you want after your spouse has gone to work.

2) You have the whole day to get things done. All the stores are open, if you need to go to the bank you can, even going to the gym is easier because you have all day to do it.

3) You can work on projects during the day when you have the energy. I can't believe how much crocheting I have been able to accomplish.

It is just a short list for now but I am sure that I will be able to come up with more. I have so far been enjoying working nights as it does leave alot of time during the day to get things done. I am sure that anyone could find the upside to whatever shift they are one and looking at the upside I think is good for the soul and will keep you in a positive frame of mind.

What is the upside to whatever shift you work?