Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking Ahead

Sometimes I feel like I am starting to get into a rut when I get this feeling I do my best to try to take a step back and re-evaluate where I am going. Right now I just keep looking ahead and trying to stay on track with getting to where I need and want to be. I have learned over the past couple of years how to envision my life ahead instead of just seeing where I am right now.
The one major thing that I need to change right now is I definately need to start running on a regular basis. Can you believe that I actually dreamed that I was running and it felt great. The way my feet were hitting the pavement and how good it felt. I think that is going to be a great motivating factor and if I can just look ahead with the running and stay motivated I will get there again.

How do you look ahead?