Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Into The Swing Of Things

This has been my first week of working 7-midnight. I feel like I am finally starting to get into the swing of things. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be and I think the reason for that is that even though I am there alone I can always reach someone on the phone if I run into a problem that I don't know how to handle. I haven't needed to call anyone yet but it is comforting to know that I can if I need to.
Other than that I have been keeping busy with my crocheting. Right now I have two afghan's on the go and at least one beanie cap for Katie. She loves those kind of hats. I didn't have a pattern but I figured it out within a couple of tries. Katie is so excited that she is demanding way more than one beanie in all sorts of colors. I think I might make Darcy one as well in Canucks colors of course I think he will like that alot especially since he loves the Canucks.

How have you been keeping busy this week?