Friday, October 7, 2011

Emotional Week

It has definately been an emotional and yet busy week. I have been getting lots of hours at work this week and starting next week I will be on nights. That should prove to be interesting.
As for the emotional part of the week. A friend who I have known since highschool passed away this week from scleroderma. She left behind a beautiful young daughter and husband not to mention everyone she ever knew. She was one of those people that you just cannot forget after meeting. Even though her disease was taking it's toll on her she just did not refuse to give up or give in. She lived life to the fullest and tried to make every moment count. Always with her quick wit filled with humor and who could forget the pirate talk. Whenever I think of her I smile and will miss her much for she was the very essence that we as people should be loving, unafraid, and just pure crazy (in a great way). My thoughts and prayers are with her family during this really tough time. I hope that they will find peace in knowing that she will always be with them and will always be in their hearts and that she will not be forgotten as when you meet someone like that you never forget them.