Saturday, October 8, 2011

An AHA Moment

Have you ever been just mosying along doing what you think you need to do to get to where you think you want to be in life only to have an aha moment. I had this today and let me tell you it was like a slap in the face. I feel on some levels that I have been completely going in the wrong direction and now I have to find my path again. Maybe it is just a slight adjustment that may be needed or a complete rewrite of my map but something has gotta change for me to get where I now believe I need to be.

It is like following a treasure map only to discover along the path a map for an even better treasure at the other end of where you were headed. Yet, it does not seem to matter how much time and effort you have put into getting where you are that you need to do the change or you will be in the wrong place completely. Now my mind is racing to all sorts of things that it looks like I need to change.

What was your last AHA moment?