Saturday, October 22, 2011

4 Hours Of Sleep=Cleaning Frenzy?

I had about 4 hours of sleep before getting up this morning and am finding myself on hyperdrive. I have no idea how lack of sleep equals lots of cleaning but I guess whatever works right.
So far I have cleaned my kitchen, dining room and getting ready scrub the bathroom and then for the finale sweep and mop the house. I feel really good this morning and have tons of energy. If this keeps up I will be going for a run later after all of the cleaning is done. On top of it my mind keeps racing with all of the things that I intend to get accomplished today which will also include some crazy crocheting this working on 2 afghans at once makes it so that it I am not getting bored by the feeling of monotomy.

Have you ever experienced lack of sleep with plenty of energy?