Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where Did The Last Week Go?

It has been a busy week and it is now the weekend again and all I can think of is where did the week go. Between working and keeping house this week I wasn't able to accomplish anything that I had set out to do other than that. Since I am in training for something different at work I can home mentally axhausted everyday except for Thursday and Friday but then since my mind has been racing with figuring out how to get done what I want to get done.

This weekend I am going to be a little more practical as to setting up my week so that I can get more accomplished. My plan is on Sunday do get my cooking out of the way for the week so that at the end of the day I can just throw dinner in the oven to reheat which will save me time allowing for me to get more done.

I am not really looking forward to this next week though as on Tuesday I have to go for Jury Selection. The last thing I want to do is end up on a jury for a week or longer making a measly $5 a day (who could live on that?) I know I should be a part of society in that respect and at some point most people have to at least once but really they should compensate you a little more for leaving your job to go and sit there listening to 2 different sides trying to prove their own theories. The more I think about it the more I hope that I don't get choosen for jury duty. On the bright side though I have been crocheting like a mad woman and it looks like I will have my latest afghan done but the end of the month.

How did you spend your week?