Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Anyone?

The weekend is upon us once again and I can say that I am definately looking forward to this weekend. I have lots planned. I plan to do my grocery shopping tonight after work and then spend the rest of the evening crocheting try to get my latest afghan done. I would show a picture of it but if I do a certain somone may see it and then they would know what they are getting for Christmas.

The rest of the weekend is for cleaning, and getting other various things accomplished. Including buying my moms birthday present tomorrow and taking my parents to dinner at "Hons" in New West. The reason I say both of my parents is that their birthdays are within a week of each other and I now have a position that can afford me taking them to dinner. Darcy even booked the night off from the pizza delivery job so that he can come to dinner as well. It is so nice to know that he finally has his priorities in the correct order and that family comes first.

What do you have planned for this weekend?