Saturday, September 3, 2011

Busy Weekend Or Not

Well happily it looks like I won't be working any shifts this weekend which is good because I wanted to be able to enjoy this long weekend and get stuff done. I have started on my latest afghan and I am pleased to say that it is coming along quite nicely. I would post a picture but if I do unfortunately the person for whom I am making it for would know what it looks like and I am planning to give it to them for Christmas.
Todays' goal is simple get the grocery shopping done, sweep and mop the house, and work on the afghan. My big goal for the weekend is actually for tomorrow and it will be the hardest of the whole weekend "QUIT SMOKING" I figure if I have a couple of days smoke free before heading back to work on Tuesday it may actually work to my benefit. So here's hoping...