Friday, August 12, 2011

Taking Stock

If there has been anything this last week has taught me it is to not take anything for granted. Knowing how easily I could have lost Katie has made me step back and take stock in the things that I should do with my life. So here it is THE LIST of things I need to do to be a better me.

1) Quit smoking- why make my life any shorter than it should be. The goal will be to quit this Sunday on my day off.

2) Start running again- get myself as healthy as possible physically. So that I can be around to love my family longer.

3) Eat better- Cut back on the sode and start eating healthier foods to help with the excerising and cut my chances for disease.

4) Spend time appropriately- cut back on watching tv and doing more things that will help the family and myself to be a better person.

5) Be more frugal- Therefore with living longer I will be able to afford that with savings through smart spending.

I am sure the list will as I keep these types of thoughts in the forefront of my mind and will add to them as needed or when they come up. But for now this is the bulk of what I am going to concentrate on.

When was the last time you took stock?