Friday, August 5, 2011

Love My Tassimo

I am really enjoyng the Tassimo that I bought. I have been making myself a cappucino every morning and it is so nice to have a gourmet cup of coffee at almost no cost and even more quick and convenient that going to a coffee shop to get one. I think that this one of the best purchases that I have made in a long time.

It's Friday and it looks like I will have this weekend off (keeping my fingers crossed). This weekend is going to be spend loading the house with groceries and sorting even more stuff. I can't wait until I have gone through everything in the house and have it looking the exact way I want it. I think I may also try to attempt going to try a yoga class to see if I can find a place that will teach me as well as not be boring. I am almost tempted to try laughing yoga as maybe that will be more entertaining and won't bore me so quick.

Have you ever tried laughing yoga and what was your take on it?