Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally Coming Together

I am very happy to say that it finally feels like it is all coming together at work. I am getting it and am suprised sometimes at how much it sounds like I know what I am talking about. Everytime I have a call well things just run smoothly I get off the call with a really rkinggood feeling and sometimes the feeling is so good I congratulate myself with a "YES".
I am working 1-9 again today and can say it is actually getting to the point where I look forward to going into work instead of the fear of what questions will be asked today and can I handle it.

Since I am not working until 1 though I do have plans on tidying up the house a bit and am in definate need of a shower as it was quite warm yesterday. For the rest of this week I am planning on working on finishing up the afghan for my grandparents because I still have about 3 afghan to make before Christmas. I know I have a job that pays well but it has already been discussed with Darcy and that does not mean we will be going overboard with presents for Christmas we are going to try to keep a budget on it so as not to use having money as an excuse to spend like crazy.