Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doctors And Work

My day is looking to be a busy one. I have an appointment for Katie to have a follow up with the doctor at 10. I wouldn't be rushing her of to the doctors but she is still in quite a bit of pain. I am worried when I see someone who used to be so active and full of energy not really want to do much because they hurt. Her side is still hurting quite a bit along with what she describes as pain down her spine. I know there is nothing broken but sometimes muscle pain and injury can end up being worse than a break. A least a break would have healed in 4-6 weeks.

Then I get to rush off to work. I am working from 1-9 today. I don't really mind working this shift because I usually get to sleep in a bit and in the evenings it can get quiet in the office. I am beginning to feel more and more comfortable with my job and still like it alot. That every call is different and you get to deal with all sorts of people over the phone wanting different things keeps you on your toes plus I do actually learn something new every day.

What are you doing on this Tuesday?