Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Changes

Today I don't work until 1pm so it seems that I have some time on my hands. My mind won't quit racing, I keep thinking of ways to make and save money. While I am finally working at a good job and making decent money. I keep looking at our debt load and going into complete panic. I want to get out of debt and really be able to enjoy the money I am now making but it seems like an empty hole that I cannot see the end of the tunnel. Darcy and me are at least seem to be on the same page with how we may deal with it. Hopefully within the next week we will have some form of concrete plan.

Other than that though things are going well and I am very happy to say that upon weighing myself this weekend I am now down to 136 lbs. I am finally starting to not have pain in my gut from the incisions so maybe tomorrow or thursday I may try to start running again. I really miss going for runs and the really good feeling I used to get afterwards. Will definately let you know how that goes. I best get my butt in gear if I want to accomplish my goal of running a marathon by the time I am 35. I think I will be starting small though and my first small goal is to run the CIBC Run for The Cure 5k in early October. Then go on from there.

Do you ever have times when your mind races with ideas?