Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Being Thankful

Sorry i have not posted since Sunday but it has been a little hectic for me. Between taking care of Katie and trying to get everything documented and pictures of her wounds on a daily basis I have also been working. I am very thankful and keeping reminding myself how lucky we were on Sunday because things could have to turned out way worse than they did. Thankfully Katie is for the most part okay, she is still in a lot of pain and isn't doing to much moving around but at least she is alive and can feel pain. I am very thankful to Gladys the lady who witnessed and helped my daughter, if she wasn't such a good person Katie may have been left on the side of the road or worse. I wish there was some actual way to show her just how grateful we are. So to everyone out there please keep Gladys in your prayers and wish her all the luck in the world as she definately deserves it.