Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekend Plans.

Well it's Friday again and I am looking forward to a good weekend. I am working til midnight tonight and then again tomorrow from 930 to 530 but then it will be relax time. So the countdown begins.
I heard from a friend this morning that I haven't spoken to in almost a year. It is not that we had a fight or anything just both busy with our own schedules and kids but it looks like we may both a break from them this weekend so I am looking forward to getting together and having a couple of drinks and catching up.
On the shopping front it looks like I am going to buy a Tassimo instead of a Keurig because looking at the cost of the coffee's it will be less expensive to purchase the pods for the Tassimo when compared with the cost of the K-cups for the Keurig. I will ultimately though make my final decision while out shopping.

Would you prefer Keurig or Tassimo let me know your thoughts on that?