Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Night

It is Saturday night and here I find myself totally and completely alone except the dog and cats. Darcy is working and Katie is off to yet another sleep over involving a tent in someones back yard. Been home for less than an hour and already have swept and mopped the kitchen, living room and dining room. Feels like a nice clean home again before the next crazy week of shifts begin on Monday.
I think I may spend the rest of the evening maybe by walking to my moms house and grabbing my crocheting and whatever I want to watch on the television.
It was a good day at work; although, there are still moments that I find myself feeling like a fish out of water when someone asks me a question and couldn't fathom an idea of the answer even if I tried. But all that will come with time and exposure to these type of questions. So for now I will just go with it and keep learning.

How did you spend your Saturday?