Thursday, July 14, 2011

Revitalized

It's always astounding how a good nights sleep can alter how you feel about things. I woke up feeling a little better about things today. As I felt better I found that today was a better day in regards to work. I felt today as if I actually was doing pretty well. I don't want to be to overconfident but I only needed help a few times today and that made me feel better (like I was actually getting it).
Going to walk dogs with Katie this evening and then try to relax and get set for hopefully another good day tomorrow. Then I get Saturday off which will be nice. I am hoping to go to the VV Botique and maybe get a couple of new outfits as most of my clothes still don't fit properly. But I am happy to report that it looks like I am still losing weight and keeping the pounds from piling back on.