Friday, July 29, 2011

More Time

I got an extra 4 hours on my shift today and I didn't even have to get out of bed to get it. Someone called in sick and I was already scheduled to work for 4 hours so I was called and got an extra 4 hours. It won't be applied til my next cheque but that is okay as it will make my cheque look bigger next pay.
This will hopefully be a good weekend as I am planning on quitting smoking because it is a long weekend and I am feeling that now is the time to get it done. Since I am healing from surgery nicely I plan on getting quite a bit of exercise done and trying to do another big spring clean of the house. I really feel the need to go through our room and get rid of everything that I have not touched in the last few months. Clothes also need to get sorted as I have lost so much extra weight that I am actually getting frustrated with going to find clothes to wear and I keep pulling out clothes that are too big and baggy. So wish me luck.

How do you plan to spend the weekend?