Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Looking Inwards

The past couple of days have been busy. It started off with working from 4pm to midnight then having to go back to work for 8am this morning on about 5.5 hours of sleep. I am really tired but I am finding this whole experience to be very rewarding as I am getting to spend some time with the thoughts in my head.
Lately I have found that I am starting to really plan things out for want I want to do and what I want to accomplish. I plan on getting my Math 10 started within the next week or two and possibly chemistry 11 as well either that or maybe working on them one at a time may be more prudent until I am fully adjusted to this shift work and being on call. Not quite sure yet as to which avenue I will take but I will be definately making a decision on that soon enough.
Also, I am looking towards getting the energy after getting used to the on call schedule to getting back into running. My first goal on that will be to do the CIBC Run For The Cure. It is only 5k and I have done it before so I know that I am not planning to do something that I do not know that I can't do. So will all these little plans in progress things should start panning out between thoughts and actions.

When was the last time that you did some inward thinking and planning?