Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day

It has been a fairly quiet Canada Day as I was up til about 2am with wisdom tooth pain and throwing up due to the painkiller to take the pain away. I am allergic to codein and morphine and was prescribed Tramadol which is supposedly like codein but not. Well my body sure seemed convinced that it was. So the next time I have wisdom tooth pain I think I will stick to Naproxen or Tylenol with Advil.
Katie hasn't been around much last night she spent the night at a friends house and now she is off with them at the Cloverdale Canada Day celebration. She told me this afternoon that she may or may not be home later tonight but will let me know. I guess I will just have to wait and see. So I plan on just relaxing and trying to get some laundry done tonight so that I can really relax on Sunday when I get my next day off.

How did you spend your Canada Day?