Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crocheting and Walking

I am quite happy that today is Sunday. A day for just relaxing and getting done what I needwant to get done. so for today I plan on working on my crocheting as I am almost ready to start putting the square together for my grandparents afghan. I have chosen those two colors because of the coloring of my grandparents livingroom.


What do you think?

The other things that I plan to do today is to make a crockpot full of my chicken corn chowder (really all I did is take a recipe online and did my own little changes to it) which is really good and is easy to put together requiring not much effort. Then I plan on walking a good distance today. Rather undecided as to whether it will be at the park thru the trails or just around the neighboorhood. I guess I'll know when I head out as to which I will be doing.
I am trying to get rid of some of my nervousness regarding surgery on Tuesday and figure if I keep busy that I won't focus on it and end up making myself and everyone around me crazy. So here's hoping...

How are you planning on spending your Sunday?