Monday, July 4, 2011

Bottom Drops Again

Why is it that when things seem to be going well the bottom always drops out?

I finally have a good job that I absolutely enjoy and am starting to feel financially almost on top of things again when can you guess it. Yep the frickin truck quits working again. ARRRGGGHHH.

This should prove to be a very interesting day as I am working from 7-midnight and the skytrain quits running at just after midnight so looks like I will be hoofing it home. Now I just need to figure out how many kilometers it is from work in Burnaby to home in Surrey. Darcy suggested that I ask my mom for a ride home tonight but I refuse to ask her since I feel that would be incredibly unfair to ask her to drive around to come and get me in the middle of the night. Plus on top of that I would have to listen to my father rant on and on like usual and I seriously don't want to do that.

Darcy wants to just go and get a different vehicle but I refuse to pay money for yet another older vehicle as I was looking forward to saving up and buying a new vehicle. If only I could win the lottery then things would be way better. I feel like I am going out of my skin and on the verge of comeplete mental breakdown.

Any suggestions?