Sunday, July 31, 2011

BLAH

Well it's Sunday and I am not sure if it is cause I went gung-ho yesterday but today I just feel BLAH.

It's not that I am in a particularly bad mood or not feeling well. I just don't feel right and can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is because money is at the forefront of of mind and it has been racing with how to make extra money or get to where I want to be financially. I am trying not to overwhelm myself with these thoughts as I now have a good job where I am making pretty good money. I just am not where I want to be financially at this point. It could have something to do with the fact that I spent the last 2 years struggling financially living on EI that maybe I am just scared of going back to that.

However, I do feel good enough that I posted some of my textbooks that I am no longer needing or wanting on craigslist. The thought is now whether or not to post the truck. Ahhh, Decisions Decisions. Hopefully I will make a decision on this soon.

What is your cure for the BLAHS?