Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tired!!! & Stanfest

Yesterday was my second day at my new job and by the time the day was done I was exhausted. I was so tired I almost could not think. Thankfully, I did have a great nights sleep. slept for a total of 7 hours and I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Which is a good thing because it is Stanfest tonight.
For those of you who do not know what Stanfest is, it is a evening of 5-6 bands playing at a party at this guy named Stan's property. I think it is the 10 year anniversary for this event and Darcy usually opens the evening with his solo act. I am looking forward to some good times with good friends. I hope they have t-sirts again this year as I need a new t-shirt. Other than that and cleaning there is no real plans for the day other than relaxing.

How did you sleep last night?