Monday, June 13, 2011

Positive Feelings

I must admit I feel better than I have in a really long time. Everything is just seeming to fall into place right now on all fronts. Such as Darcy is around alot more since he is no longer care taking anyone else except for within the family. I graduated and was able to secure an awesome job. The kids seem to be doing well in school and I am finally just about at the weight I want to be.
After such a long struggling time trying to get the school thing in order then working at finding a job and waiting for my husband to finally come around and quit putting other people in front of me. Anyways I am just in a really good place in my life right now and I appreciate all the good that has come my way lately.

Do you ever feel like finally your ship has come in?