Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Only Wednesday

Wow, it's only Wednesday but it feels like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last couple of days. Sometimes I think that job hunting may be more time consuming than a real job. Send resumes here and there and then run around all over the city going to job interviews. Hoepfully, this part of my journey will come to an end soon with the ultimate prize of a position that I am happy with.
The funny part is I can't at this point even say that I am looking forward to Friday because when you are job hunting the hunt doesn't end just because it is Friday. There are still job postings to apply to and possible interviews to attend on the weekend.
On the bright side though I have been attaining the interviews and now know that when I send my resume out it is not just disappearing into the deep abyss. Today after I get home I plan on taking Tia for another run since it is so nice outside with the sun shining and all. Then it will be walking dogs with Katie later in the evening so I should be able to get around 3-4 miles in today. Can't wait for my running body to come back, it is definately something that I am looking forward to with great hopes.