Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

To all the fathers out there HAPPY FATHER'S DAY especially to my own father. I hope you have a nice and relaxing day. I know that for me today is going to be an extremely busy day. First things first I will be walking the dogs with Katie this morning and then work at getting her ready for the competition today. Yes, that is right it is father's day and there is a Irish dance competition she will be competing between 2-4 today, but most of the morning will be putting her hair in braids with gel so that her hair remains curly or at least wavy.
We are hoping that her confidence level is up from where it was last year during the competition as now she has the proper dress instead of the school skirt. I post some pics later as it is a very nice dress and hopefully it will be with a trophy or 2. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Then later today it will be a trip to VGH to see an old family friend who has a brain tumor and was rushed into VGH from Burns Lake. I hope he has it together enough to visit for a little bit as he has no other family or friends in the lower mainland and I figure it wouldn't be very nice if none of us went to see him. I am sure that he is probably and little lonesome and understandibly really scared.

How do you plan to spend this Father's Day?