Friday, June 17, 2011

EXHAUSTED

Wow, I can't believe how absolutely exhausted I am. It isn't that I am doing a whole lot physically except for walking almost 1 mile a day but more of a mental exhaustion.
There is so much to learn at my new job that sometimes it feels like my head is swimming with all of the information I am taking in. Some things have started clicking already though so that is helping in keeping my confidence up. Plus I am going home everyday feeling good about what I am doing which is awesome because I feel like I am making an actual difference in the world.
I did have enough energy though to do a quick go through of the house and tidy up. Finally my kitchen doesn't look like a bomb went off. So hopefully I can just enjoy the rest of the weekend. I do plan on taking Tia for a run tomorrow if it is nice out. Personally, I don't listen to the weatherman since a good 90% of the time they are wrong. So I will just wait and see what the weather brings tomorrow.

Do you have a job that makes you feel like you make a difference in the world?