Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Busy Busy

It has definately been a busy few days. Yesterday I went to visit a family friend who is the hospital with serious medical problem. It is really sad to see that someone can deteriorate and get to the point of needing to be hospitalized before they can find out exactly what is going on. He is still waiting for an operation to do a biopsy before they can even tell him what is going on.
On the bright side he was in good humor, joking and being sociable. I guess it is true that your outlook in any situation makes a huge differenced. I just hope that it all works out and that he will be better and be able to go home soon and use that canoe he brought himself.
I finally got home around 10:30pm last night and then was back up at 6:30am to go to work this morning so as you can imagine I am quite tired, but it is a good tired. I feel like I have accomplished quite a bit in the last couple of days and look forward to taking some time to relax over the next couple of days to maybe crochet a bit and do some reading.