Friday, June 24, 2011

Becoming Accustomed

I think that this shift work is going to take a bit for be to get used to. So far I am still loving the job and everyone there is so welcoming and happy to answer any questions I may have. I feel like I am finally starting to get a fairly good grasp on the computer system although I have still signed myself out at the most horrific moments.
Today is one of the days I have off this week and I am planning on doing some grocery shopping and maybe picking myself up an outfit or two so that I have a little more options to wear to work instead of trying to make 3 outfits go a very long way. I don't plan on going overboard on buying clothes but it has been so long since I have gotten to go clothes shopping and I am looking forward to getting some clothes that fit properly. Maybe I can work it so that I don't have to wear belts anymore.
Then the rest of the day I plan of relaxing and just enjoying some time to do what I choose.

How do you like to spend your days off?