Friday, May 6, 2011

YAY Friday!!

Well it's Friday and I have now officially completed my first week of my 3 week practicum. I am still very happy about where I am doing my practicum. They are such a close-knit bunch and they make you feel like your one of them, even though I am just there on practicum. We even went on a 5km company walk at Deer Lake today which was really cool. It also makes it easy to see why they are so close.
I am looking forward to next week when I get to do even more and from the looks of it, it will be even busier than this week. Busy is good though as it makes the time fly.
It feels really good to know that even when they are discussing things that they are interested in my opinions and ideas, even though I am not a "real employee". All I can say is that it feels good to feel included.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?