Monday, May 23, 2011

What To Do

Well, I did accomplish most of what I had set out to do yesterday, except fo the walk/run with Tia as her hip was bugging her badly. Though after a night of tylenol and rest hopefully she will be good to go today. I did start and finish my powerpoint presentation for Wednesday, hopefully it looks okay.
Things don't always go as planned as I wanted to get some laundry done today but the moment I went near the washer and dryer, my mother-in-law appeared out of thin air and proceeded to start laundry. So I guess it will have to wait for another day as she seems to go overboard in her doing laundry and it can literally take her days to get her laundry done.
As for the rest of the day I may take a wonder up to the store and see if they have any good snacks on sale as I find myself craving the salt today.

Do you have any issues with people in the way of your doing something?