Saturday, May 7, 2011

Walk/Running

Well it has been a fruitful week of walking I logged about 18km this week which includes the company walk. According to the weather network it is supposed to be just a little cloudy tomorrow. I am hoping that this is one of the times that the weather man is actually correct. If he is I plan on doing a run tomorrow and then keeping it up.
Why the push all of a sudden, well, on the company walk I felt so good that there were times during the walk that I wanted to break out and run. I am taking this as a good sign that I am totally ready to start running again. When I see someone running in the street or on tv I can actually say it makes me want to run and I realize that I have been missing it. So I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the weather man be correct. Although I think forcasting the weather is the one job where you can be incorrect 80% of the time and not get fired for it. Maybe I should have looked into that as career.

What is the weather supposed to be like where you are tomorrow?