Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Staying Positive

Have you ever been in the situation where you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel? That is where I feel like I am right now. It is taking alot of effort to stay positive. So how am I accomplishing this. Well, first I keep trying to look to the future and tell myself that it is coming. I will get a job as it is only a matter of time. Second, I am really trying hard to keep myself busy with looking for work and just keepin busy around the house.
I would love nothing more than to curl up in a ball and cry about how panicked I am about finding work, but at this point I don't think it would do me any favors to get so worked up and negative. I feel that if I did this it would compeletely set me back in regards to finding a job as it would affect how I would behave in an interview. So I just keep looking forward and applying with the hopes that I will get the position that I am so after.

What do you do to keep positive and not get in a negative headspace?