Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Ready For My New Start

Well my practicum begins tomorrow and I am looking forward to cementing some of the skills that I learned in the MOA program. I can say that I feel that it is the first real start to getting back out in the workforce. Although I am nervous, I am sure that it will all work out just fine as I usually do really well in almost anything I try. I think that has to do with hard work more than luck though.
Looking over the money situation it will be nice to get back into the workworld and make a living. Not trying to strech every dollar so far that it it comes back to greet me will be nice. I'm not saying that once I get a job that I will be frivilous in my purchases but that it will feel good not to have to worry about money so much. I am still looking actively for work even though I am starting my practicum as it would be really nice to have something set up so that I have a job to just walk into once the practicum is done. It would take so much of the money pressure off of me as my funding is set to run out about 14 days after my practicum ends.

Oh well, enough of the worrying. I am just going to try and relax for the rest of the day except for making spaghetti for dinner and walking the dogs with Katie at around 6:30pm. As I want to go into my practicum refreshed and ready to start bright eyed and bushy tailed.