Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scanning Day

It was a very buzy day today at the practicum as it was a scanning day. These days always seem to fly by really quickly, I guess it is because there are people in and out all day. It was good though I got to handle the phones most of the day and pretty much do all the stuff for the patients including processing payments and getting their snacks ready for after the scan. It is the least we can do considering we make them starve for 6-8 hours before the scan. Once again I was pleasantly surprised at how upbeat all of the people were, it is a nice feeling to feel like you are making a difference in people's lives even if it is the small token of providing a snack and making them smile.
Got home and I am completely exhausted again, but in a good way. I can't believe that it has already been 1.5 weeks only 7 more days and my practicum will be done and then it will be time to get my practicum presentation done for the 25th. Then finally it will be graduation time. I am so looking forward to having this process complete and then finding a job in this field which I feel really positive about.