Sunday, May 22, 2011

Keeping Busy

It's Sunday morning just around 7am and here I am awake. I like it when I get up early and no one else is awake as then I can do a bit of cleaning and relax a bit before the day starts. So far I have already cleaned the kitchen, changed the litterbox and made coffee.
As for the rest of the day I plan to do a bit more cleaning, maybe start laundry and then as long as the weather holds I am going to take Tia out for a walk/run (I don't like running in the rain as I wear glasses and with rain you can't see much. And at some point today I need to send my weekly e-mail report to my student advisor about my last week of practicum then start working on my powerpoint presentation for Wednesday. Not looking forward to speaking in front of everyone but I am looking forward to the pizza that our student advisor said he will get for us.

How are you planning on spending this Sunday?