Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy

For now it is a nice quiet Sunday but in a few minutes it will start getting way busier. Today I have decided it is cleaning day since I must admit I have been slacking a little in that department. Now I am looking around the house and it looks like a bomb has gone off.
I think that Sundays are great days to clean and get the house in order for the week to come. Since it is the beginning of the new week of plenty of things to do. It always feels good on Sunday mornings to get it all cleaned up from the previous week and start anew, then come Monday morning all you have to do is head out the door. My only complaint with the cleaning is that the dishes will never be done. It seems that every time you get all of the dishes washed and put away, it is the next meal and you have to start dirtying them again. It almost makes the idea of paper plates a little easier on the cleaning front as then you would only have to dispose of the paper plates instead of loading them in the dishwasher or washing them by hand. But I do like the smell of most cleaners today it always makes the house smell really clean and pretty (depending on what cleaner you use)

Do you have a favorite day in which you like to do all of your cleaning?